Ansu Fati ‘reborn’ after Spain World Cup call up

close

The Spanish forward had been out for a long time and now he is happy

Ansu Fati received extraordinary news on Friday when he was told he would be going to the World Cup with Spain. After many months of suffering Luis Enrique called him up and his father, on Cope and Tu Diras, spoke about what a joy it was.

ء

“Ansu, who was training at the moment the squad was announced, called us on the phone shouting, he was very happy, his reward has arrived,” said his father Bori Fati.

“Yesterday we almost didn’t sleep wondering if he would go or not. We did not know anything, we had our hearts almost in our mouths. If you see him today, it’s like he’s reborn.

“He’s doing well. Truly. Ansu has suffered but for some time he’s been well. He did preseason and since he started the season he’s had no trouble with his knee or muscular injuries. He’s working at 100 percent at Barca. He knows where he is and what he wants to do.”

اترك تعليقاً

لن يتم نشر عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني. الحقول الإلزامية مشار إليها بـ *

Scroll to Top